Wednesday, October 29, 2008

still here...














Happy Halloween! I know I know..once again, it's been forever since I last posted. Sorry!!
I have such a hard time with posting these pictures on here. I always try to seperate them and group them, but it's such a pain to move them. So, I'm just going to keep them where they are.
Carson and James will be 16 months on the 2nd and are becoming so much fun to be around. Not that they weren't before, but they are now at a great age! Carson is the dragon. Can I tell you how much this kid hated his costume?! Did you see "A Christmas Story" with Ralphie in the pink bunny suit? Well, that was Carson. I put his costume on and right away, he was a totally different kid. He actually went and sat down in a corner to hide from us. The poor kid!
James was a skunk..and if you ask me..the cutest skunk ever. He seemed to really enjoy being dressed up and would laugh at himself in the mirror.
We went to the Philadelphia Please Touch Museum last Monday and had a blast! I would definitely reccommend it to anyone in the area. I was a little worried that they still might be too young for it, but there was so much for them to do. They seemed to love it and had so much fun! We actually got a membership and I am looking forward to going back soon!










1 comment:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

love the costumes, the boys look adorable! they are getting so big!