Thursday, September 18, 2008








Hello! Once again..it's been way too long since I last posted. Having two 14 1/2 month olds keeps me busy!!

We've been doing really good. Carson and James are still getting TOO big TOO fast! They amaze me more and more every day! They are such happy boys (most of the time) and they have such great personalities. They'll actually make me laugh out loud a few times each day. For example, I'll be putting them down for a nap, and when one of them notices that I'm putting the other down in the crib, he will run out of the room laughing! I'll come out to get him, and he'll run even faster..and laugh even harder!

They are at such a fun age. We've always done things with them..the zoo, parks, aquariums, etc. They always seemed to look interested, but now..they'll be pointing, laughing, babbling about stuff. It really is a great feeling to know that you're kids are enjoying themselves.

My mom and I had a little vacation with the boys..My husband and my dad couldn't make it, so it was a mother & daughter & boys kind of thing. We just went to Williamsburg for 4 days, but it was a great and relaxing trip. It felt so good to get out of routine for a couple days. We spent one day doing Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown. Then we also went to Busch Gardens for a day. Carson and James were so good and they were entertained by all of the shows that we saw. They even did some rides, which was very surprising to me!

Gotta run! They should be waking up from their nap soon and I was supposed to get dinner in the oven!! Hopefully I'll be able to post again soon!
Hope everyone is doing amazing and having lots of fun with your babies!


No comments: